The calling party will be able to leave you a message, and you will hear it at any time that is convenient for you. Even if the calling party does not leave a message, you will know who called you: an SMS with his/her phone number will be delivered to your phone
- Call 067409011
- Send SMS with the text 09011 to the number 0674
- Dial the command *110*011#
- Call 067409012
- Send SMS with the text 09012 to the number 0674
- Dial the command *110*012#
- Call the 067409013 number
- Send an SMS to 0674 number with 09013 text
- Dial the *110*013# command
- Call the 067409010 number
- Send an SMS to 0674 number with 09010 text
- Dial the *110*010# command
Fee for the possibility of receiving the service, per day:
for prepaid system subscribers - 10 AMD
for postpaid system subscribers - 0 AMD
Recording a voice message
Cost per minute when listening to messages
for prepaid system subscribers -
for postpaid system subscribers - 18 AMD/min
for subscribers in roaming
Notification of a new voice message via SMS 0 AMD
- Set up auto answer: record your own welcome note and set up call forwarding suitable type.
- To record your own welcome note and set up password, call at 0600 and follow the voice instructions.
- To prevent unauthorized access to “Voice Mail”, it is recommended to change the default password.
- The total duration of the welcome note should not exceed 20 seconds.
- When you call at 0600 for the first time, you'll hear introductory teaching text-welcome notes. On calling at 0600 other times, you enter your mailbox immediately.
- If you want to hear introductory text-welcome notes once again, you can call 0600 number, and then dial 888.
- Call at 0600 number functions only in «domestic» network and is rated as a local call inside of Beeline network according to subscriber tariff plan.
Activating «Voice mail» service calls are automatically being forwarded to +37491000601 number in case the number subscriber does not respond within 15 minutes. Please set the type of call forwarding which is more suitable for you:
- Absolute call forwarding
- Call forwarding if phone is busy
- Call forwarding if Subscriber is not available
- Call forwarding if there is no answer
The calling party will be able to leave you a message, and you will hear it at any time that is convenient for you. Even if the calling party does not leave a message, you will know who called you: SMS with his/her phone number will be delivered to your phone. Information on missed calls and presence of messages in the mailbox will reach cell phone in the form of short text messages (with connection/disconnection capability).
Mailbox for prepaid system subscribers can maintain 30 and for postpaid system subscribers 50 voice messages with 30 second duration each.
If another one is delivered, the first one from the line is automatically deleted.
Not listened messages for subscribers of prepaid system are maintained for 48 hours, listened and saved messages are maintained for 12 days.
If you listened but did not save the new message, it is deleted right after voice post disconnection.
To change the welcome note or set a password when you re-access Voice Mail, use the menu commands:
- set a password - 34
- record a welcome note - 31
The service does not work if the service “Always online” is activated.
Fee is charged from electronic account per day. The moment «Voice Mail» is connected, payment is charged from subscriber electronic account for current days. Subscriber fee is not charged when telephone is blocked.
Air-time, which is used for mailbox procedures, is paid according to outgoing cellular calls tariff.
Cost of one minute of message listening of subscribers of prepaid payment system is paid according to outgoing cellular calls tariffs.
Cost of one minute of message listening of subscribers in roaming is calculated as international call from foreign network.
The voice mail in roaming is available at +374 8000 0600 number, and the outgoing calls are rated as international calls to Armenia.
Calls & Security
- Mobile ID
- Talking SMS
- Let's Talk
- Call Barring
- Conference Call
- Call Forwarding
- Data/Fax Transmission
- Calling Line Identification Presentation
- Calling Line Identification Restriction
- Calling Line Identification Restriction
- Favourite numbers
- Where are you?
- Always Online
- Service Online
- SMS package
- Find your phone