Terms and conditions of purchase and sale of products through “VEON Armenia” CJSC online store
- These Terms and Conditions of purchase and sale of Products through "VEON Armenia" CJSC online store (hereinafter referred to as the Rules) determine general terms and conditions for the sale of products through "VEON Armenia" CJSC online store, as well as the procedure of interaction between the Seller, the Buyer, the Delivery Service and others involved in products sale through "VEON Armenia" CJSC online store.
- Seller – "VEON Armenia" CJSC
- Seller’s legal address: 24/1 Azatutyan str., 0014 Yerevan, Republic of Armenia
- Seller’s contact telephone numbers and e-mail:
- A Buyer can be any capable physical person who placed an Order on www.beeline.am website, or any other person specified as the recipient of the Product in the Order.
- Online store – a website belonging to the Seller under the right of ownership with www.beeline.am domain name, as well as a set of software and hardware (software and hardware package) intended for the sale of the product (hereinafter - online store).
- Website - www.beeline.am
- The Product – property attributed to objects of civil law, not withdrawn from civil-law transactions and provided for sale through the online store.
- Order – a request executed in accordance with these Regulations for the purchase of the product.
- Delivery Service – a third party implementing delivery of the ordered product to the Seller.
- The online-shop belongs to and is managed by the Seller.
- By purchasing the product through the online store, the Buyer fully agrees and accepts these Terms and Conditions.
- The Buyer agrees and accepts these Terms and Conditions by clicking “Place an order” at completing the Order.
- In the event of special promotions, the Seller has the right to determine other or additional terms applicable to that promotion.
Placing an order
- For placing an Order, the Buyer shall enter the following data:Full name of the Buyer or the Receiver; Buyer’s contact phone; Buyer’s e-mail address; Order delivery address
- The Buyer shall guarantee the authenticity of all data indicated about himself/herself and shall bear full responsibility thereof. Data entry by the Buyer shall imply his/her consent to processing their personal data (implemented by using automation tools or without using such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, correction (updating, modification), extraction, use, transmission (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data) for the entire period of product purchase and sales contract to ensure the possibility to purchase the product through the online store by the Buyer. The Seller shall undertake to ensure the confidentiality and protection of personal data provided by the Buyer in full compliance with the applicable laws of RA regarding personal data protection.
Delivery procedure, dates, and costs. Order cancellation.
- Within 24 hours from the moment of placing an Order by the Buyer, and during the period from 10 am to 6 pm inclusive, the Delivery Service/Dealer shall contact the Buyer by the phone provided in the Order. Delivery shall take place on business days (Mon-Fri) from 10 am to 6 pm inclusive. The exact delivery time shall be agreed by and between the Buyer and the Dealer during the call to the number as specified in the Order.
- The Seller reserves the right to cancel the Order if the Buyer submits an incorrect and/or non-valid number, and in cases when the Buyer does not respond to calls within 48 hours from the day of placing the Order. In the event of Order cancellation, the Purchaser can place a new Order.
- The Order must be delivered by the Delivery Service/Dealer to the Purchaser’s address specified in the Order.
- The delivery is free.
- Product delivery dates for Yerevan – within three business days from the date of placing the order.
- Product delivery dates for RA regions:
6.1 For urban communes of RA regions – within five business days from the date of placing the order.
6.2 For rural communes of RA regions – within 10 business days from the date of placing the order.
- No international delivery or delivery to the territory of Nagorno-Karabakh Republic is available.
- The Delivery Service will make every effort to comply with the date and time of delivery agreed with the Buyer under the Order, however, delivery delays are possible due to unforeseen circumstances (force majeure) that occurred through no fault of the Dealer.
- The Delivery Service shall hand on the Order to the Buyer or to the person designated as the recipient in the Order. At the delivery of the Product, the representative has the right to demand from the Buyer submitting a document verifying the identity of the Buyer (passport or ID, photo), and to require the requisites ("Order Number", etc.) of the Order.
- At the delivery of the Product the Dealer shall demonstrate to the Buyer the appearance and completeness of the Product. At receiving the Product, the Buyer shall also receive the documentation package of the Product.
- Upon signing the document submitted by the Dealer, the Buyer confirms to having no claims to the appearance and completeness of the Product. After acceptance of the Product by the Buyer, the representative shall not accept any claims for the appearance and completeness of the Product.
- The risk of accidental loss or accidental damage of the Product shall be transferred to the Buyer upon transferring the Product to him/ her and at the moment of signing the documents confirming the delivery of the Order by the Buyer.
- In the event when Buyer chooses to receive communication services provided by “VEON Armenia” CJSC, a subscription contract for communication services delivery shall be concluded with the Subscriber.
- The Order can be canceled by the initiative of both the Seller and the Buyer.
- The Seller can cancel the Order for reasons beyond the reasonable control of the Seller or other circumstances, including but not limited to: Seller's lack of Products stock, identification of material defects of the Products, etc. The Seller undertakes to immediately notify the Buyer of Order cancellation by phone specified by the Buyer in the completed Order form.
- The Seller can cancel the Order for other reasons set forth herein.
- The Product price is indicated on the website. The Product price includes all taxes provided for by the applicable laws of RA.
- The Product price can be changed by the Seller for cause. The Product price shall remain valid until the moment of clicking the “Place the Order” button. After clicking the “Place the Order” button the price is not subject to changes.
- The Buyer can pay for the Order in cash at delivery or through online payment (hyperlink to the payment site).
- Online payment through the Seller’s site is carried out through payment systems (Master, Visa, ArCa).
- The payment procedure via bank cards is determined on the www.beeline.am website.
- Receipt and processing of payments through bank cards is carried out by the bank. The Seller does not perform processing, including collection and storage of bank data of the Buyer.
- In case of making an online payment, the Buyer shall be responsible for the accuracy of data entered.
- To clarify issues related to card payments, the Purchaser must apply to the bank that issued the card.
- The Seller assumes no responsibility for the validity/correctness of the data entered and technical failure/malfunction of the payment systems.
- If the Buyer checks the option "cash payment on delivery", the payment shall be made by the Buyer upon transferring the product to the Buyer by the Delivery Service. The payment shall be made in AMD in cash in full amount of the ordered Product cost. The Product shall not be transferred to the Buyer in the event when he/she refuses to make a payment or when the Buyer does not possess funds in full amount of the ordered Product cost at the moment of its delivery. If the Buyer refuses to pay for the Order or if the Buyer does not have funds in full amount of the Product cost, the Order shall be considered as cancelled.
- The Seller has the right to set product warranty period, and in the event of product defects revealed during this period, the Seller shall comply with the consumer’s requirements provided for by the applicable laws of RA and provisions of the product’s warranty maintenance.
- Product repair, replacement and return shall be carried out in the procedure and terms as determined by the RA legislation and provisions of the product warranty maintenance.
- These Rules shall be governed by the jurisdiction of the Republic of Armenia.
- The Seller has the right to assign or otherwise transfer his rights and responsibilities arising from his relationship with the Buyer to third parties.
- The Seller shall not be liable for any damage caused to the Buyer as a result of improper use of the Product purchased through the online store.
- The Seller is not responsible for technical problems during payment process.
- The Seller has the right to deprive the Buyer of the right to purchase products though the online store if there is evidence that the Buyer violated the requirements provided for by the applicable laws of RA and these Rules.
- The Seller reserves the right to modify these Rules by publishing relevant information on www.beeline.am website, and pursuant thereto the Buyer undertakes to regularly monitor changes in the Rules.
- All disputes and disagreements arising from these terms and conditions shall be resolved through negotiations and, if not possible, according to the legislation of the Republic of Armenia.
- The Buyer herewith authorizes the Seller to send information about various initiatives of the Seller to the Buyer’s e-mail address, or through SMS to the phone number specified by the Buyer. The Buyer shall be entitled to opt out of receiving mailings at any time by contacting the Seller.