In case you balance is close to zero, and there is no possibility at the moment to top-up, use the “Trusted payment”. We will temporarily top-up for you upon your request, and you will be able to continue communicating.
- Dial the command *141#
You can check the amount you can get via the service, by dialing *142# command.
29 AMD will be charged for every successful request.
- If your monthly mobile communication expenses exceeded 30000 AMD for the last 3 months, «Trusted Payment» sum will amount to 9000 AMD, however, the balance of your account must be within the range from -100 to 500 AMD.
- In case monthly communication expenses are in the range from 10000-30000 AMD, «Trusted Payment» will amount to 6000 AMD. The balance of your account must be within the range from -100 to 500 AMD.
- If your monthly communication expenses are from 2500 to 10000 AMD, «Trusted Payment» sum will amount to 2100 AMD, however, the balance of your account must be from -100 to 500 AMD.
- If your monthly communication expenses are from 1000 to 2500 AMD, «Trusted Payment» will amount to 600 AMD, however, the balance of your account must be from -100 to 100 AMD.
- If monthly expenses are less than 1000 AMD, 300 AMD can be transferred to your account, and you can order the service if the balance of your account is from -100 to 100 AMD.
- To get "Trusted Payment" in your domestic network, as well as in roaming.
- The service is available to subscribers of prepaid payment system using “Beeline” phone number for over 3 months. The service is not available when the number is blocked.
- The validity period of the transferred sum is 3 days, upon expiry of which «Trusted Payment» sum will be automatically deducted from your balance, even if there is still no money on the account. You can get the next «Trusted Payment» 2 days after the transferred sum has been deducted.
- Lifting the ban of getting «Trusted Payment» is possible in Beeline Retail stores upon submitting a written application and their passport.