Senior Windows Administrator, IT
We are looking for “Senior Windows Administrator” who will participate in the support and maintenance of the Company's Windows Servers.
Shortly about your journey in our Company
- Administration of Active Directory, Exchange server, File server -DFS, Managing Group policy, DNS, DHCP, WSUS.
- Backup planning and restore.
- Storage setup and support (optional).
- Virtual infrastructure support.
- VMware and MS Hyper-V (VMM) virtualization support.
- HP 3PAR storage management.
- Linux based OS setup and support.
- Providing the Intranet & Internet security and internetworking solutions.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- University degree in Technical;
- At least 2 years of experience in a related field;
- Network related knowledge
- Understanding of DevOPS technologies (Jenkins, Ansible, Docker, Git)
- Aptitude for quick learning of new technical skills;
- Ability to work independently;
- Team player and flexible personality.
- Knowledge of English and Russian languages.
More about team you will join:
A dynamic team of young professionals with corporate values and high level of determination to achieve the targets.
Are you interested, then, send your updated CV to email@example.com before June 14, 2021